Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Realities of Today

"Today, many will break through the barriers of the past by looking at the blessings of the present. Why not you?" Steve Maraboli



The day is coming, few moments the day will come/ I will arrive with the rising sun.
The calm of solitude will be replaced by the pounding pure pace of the human race, invaded with DECISIONS to be made and DEADLINES to be met.

The next 12 hours will be exposed to the day’s demands. It is NOW that I must make a CHOICE.
I choose LOVE

No occasion justifies hatred; no justice warrants bitterness. I choose love.
Today I will love god and what God loves.

I will invite god to be the God of circumstances.
I will refuse the temptation…the tool of the lazy thinker.
…to see any problem as anything less than an opportunity to see God.

I choose peace
I will live forgiven. I will forgive so that I may live.
I choose patience

Rather than complain that the wait is too long, I will thank God for a moment to pray. Instead of clinching my fist I will face them with joy and courage

I will be kind to the poor, for they are alone. Kind to the rich for they are afraid.
I will keep my promises. My debtors will not regret their trust in me.

• My associates will not question my word.
• My love will not question my love.
• And my children will never fear that their father will not come home.

Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.


To these I commit my day.

If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace.
And then, when this day is done, I will place my on my pillow and rest.

Reactions:

0 comments: